Enjoy a tasty chocolatey, gooey treat without any of the guilt! I have to admit, I have trouble enjoying the bitter taste of raw cacao, but I have no trouble scarfing these down. So instead of grabbing those candy bars, reach for raw vegan candy bars, instead! If you like Twix, I have a feeling you’ll like this, and they’re super easy to make!
Bottom Layer Ingredients:
- 1 tbsp coconut flour
- 1/2 cup raw cashew butter
- 1 tbsp raw honey
- a pinch sea salt
Caramel Layer Ingredients:
- 3/4 cup medjool dates (about 9 dates)
- 2 tbsp raw cashew butter
- 1/4 cup filtered water
- pinch sea salt
Chocolate Layer Ingredients:
- 1/4 cup raw cacao powder
- 1 tbsp melted coconut oil
- 1 tbsp maple syrup
- Mix bottom layer ingredients in a bowl.
- Layer down onto parchment-lined baking sheet and place in freezer.
- Add caramel layer ingredients in a blender or food processor and spread on top of the bottom layer and return to freezer.
- In a small food processor or blender, blend chocolate layer ingredients and place a thin layer over the top.
- Leave in freezer until ready to cut and serve!
Leave A Comment