Want an easy way to sneak in some extra protein while giving yourself a sweet treat at the same time? How about some gluten free, vegan cookie dough protein balls? These require no baking and is quick and easy to make! As always, if you click the ingredient, you’ll be directed to the Amazon page for that ingredient if you have trouble finding it in a store.
- 3-5 raw almonds + 2 tbsp filtered water
- 3/4 cup raw creamy almond butter
- 1 tablespoon raw coconut flour, plus more if necessary
- 1/2 cup unflavored vegan protein powder
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 2 tbsp raw cacao nibs
- Blend almonds and water and strain through a cheesecloth or nut milk bag to make almond milk.
- Stir together all ingredients.
- Roll into balls and place in refrigerator to set.