Have you ever heard of these? It is basically a smoothie bowl. Imagine eating some frozen yogurt with fresh, juicy fruit on top. That is basically what this is, except all of the sugar is completely natural and there is no dairy. Therefore, no guilt plus tons of nutrition! A wonderful thing to have, especially when it’s hot and you want something cool and refreshing. These are so easy to make and so delicious! Of course, it also helps that it’s raw vegan and gluten free!
- 2 unsweetened frozen açaí packs
- 2 bananas, 1 sliced into 1/4″ thick coins
- 1/4 cup coconut water (I use the refrigerated ones)
- 2-3 strawberries, sliced thinly
- 1/4 cup sliced pineapples
- 1/4 cup sliced mangoes (I thawed out frozen mangoes for this)
- finely shredded coconut to garnish
- Run the açaí packs under hot water for 10 seconds, then squeeze them out into a blender.
- Add the unsliced banana and coconut water, and blend into an even consistency.
- Pour smoothie into a bowl and arrange the rest of the fruit on top to your liking.
- Grab a spoon and dig in!