So I was a dork when making this and opted to go with a red color scheme. Might as well, right? Well, except for the basil. But I definitely enjoyed eating this super healthy, almost raw vegan creamy roasted red pepper sauce. And I do love roasted red peppers. But it feels amazing to know you’re eating something that you’ve made from scratch with organic, wholesome ingredients.
Makes 3-4 servings.
- 1 box brown rice pasta
- 2 red bell peppers, roasted (here’s how to roast peppers)
- 1/2 cup sundried tomatoes
- 3 cloves garlic
- 1/2 cup pine nuts
- 3/4 cup water
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 3 tbsp fresh squeezed lemon juice
- 1/4 cup nutritional yeast
- 2 tsp chili powder
- 1/2 tsp onion powder
- 1/2 tsp dried rosemary
- 1/2 red onion, chopped
- 1 tomato, chopped
- 1/4-1/2 cup fresh basil, chopped
- Soak sundried tomatoes and roast the bell peppers.
- Boil pasta according to instructions.
- Use your food processor or blender to mince the garlic and grind the pine nuts.
- Add water, salt, lemon juice, yest, chili powder, and roasted peppers and blend.
- Drain pasta, return to pot and stir in remainder of ingredients, with the basil last.
Thank you for another informative site. Where else could I
am getting that type of info written in such
an ideal way? I’ve a venture that I’m just now operating on, and I have been on the look out for such information.
After looking into a number of the blog posts on your website, I truly like your technique of writing a blog.
I book marked it to my bookmark website list and will be checking
back soon. Please visit my web site too and let me know
Thanks for ones marvelous posting! I actually enjoyed reading
it, you will be a great author. I will always bookmark your blog and definitely will come back down the road.
I want to encourage you to continue your great job, have a nice
Howdy! Would you mind if I share your blog with my twitter group?
There’s a lot of people that I think would really enjoy your content.
Please let me know. Cheers
I’m sure this will appear kinda abnormal, but this web-site in a creepy sort of way jogs my memory of my earlier childhood days.