So easy and so quick to make, and a great way to get some potassium, zinc, iron, and manganese, not to mention vitamins A, B, C, and E! This raw vegan, gluten free delight is my favorite way to eat fruit! You can use other fruits, of course, instead of mango and pineapple, but the banana is necessary to sweeten it. I find that raspberries result in a slightly unpleasant texture due to the seeds. The easiest way to make this is to use a juicer with a homogenizer attachment, which should be found with most single and twin gear juicers. I’ll provide a recipe for use with a blender but I cannot entirely vouch for it, and it may result in more of a soft serve than a sorbet.
- 1 frozen ripened banana
- 1/2 package frozen pineapple
- 1/2 package frozen mango
- Break up the banana into 6 pieces.
- Put through juicer using homogenizer attachment, alternating fruits. I put a couple pieces of pineapple, followed by a piece of banana, and then a couple pieces of mango.
- Let banana sit out at room temperature for about 10 minutes.
- Blend pineapples and mangoes to break them up, then add the banana.
- You may have to stop the blender and scoop the sides many times before everything comes together.
There you go!
Hello there! I know this is somewhat off topic but I was wondering if you knew where I could geet
a captcha plugin for my comment form? I’m using the same
blog platform as yours and I’m having trouble
finding one? Thanks a lot!
Wonderful web site. Lots of useful info here. I¡¦m sending it to some buddies ans also sharing in delicious. And of course, thank you to your sweat!
mulberry outlet http://www.tnsi.com/pinterests.aspx
Very great post. I just stumbled upon your blog and wanted to mention that I have really enjoyed surfing around
your weblog posts. After all I’ll be subscribing on your feed and I hope you write again very soon!