This delicious, creamy roasted pepper sauce is so easy to make and allows you to sneak in some super-nutritious hemp seeds! Hemp seeds have an excellent balance of omega-3 and omega-6 fatty acids. They are considered the “perfect protein” because not only do they have all 20 amino acids, but they also have each of the 9 essential amino acids that our bodies can’t produce. They are also high in fiber and contain various other vitamins and minerals.
As always, if click the ingredients to be directed to the appropriate Amazon page if you don’t know where to buy these ingredients.
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1 red bell pepper, roasted (click here to learn how to roast bell peppers)
- 1 tbsp apple cider vinegar
- 1/2 tsp dijon mustard
- 1 tsp coconut sugar
- 3/4 tsp sea salt
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1/2 cup hemp seeds
- 1/2 cup filtered water
- 1 box brown rice pasta
- 3/4 cup sundried tomatoes, soaked for at least an hour and sliced into 1/2″ slices
- 1/4 – 1/2 cup Vidalia onion, diced
- 1-2 tomatoes, roughly chopped
- Boil pasta according to instructions.
- While pasta is boiling, blend all sauce ingredients together.
- Drain pasta and toss with sauce and remaining ingredients.
Leave A Comment