Start Your Day By Helping Your Body Clean Itself with Warm Water with Lemon and Cayenne
Ditch the coffee! Drink this, instead, and your body will thank you!
There are so many benefits to starting your day off with this. My morning routine typically consists of oil pulling, then warm water with lemon and cayenne, then green juice about 30-60 minutes later.
I won’t lie, it took some getting used to, and I would skip days of drinking this. However, every single one of those days I’ve skipped, I’ve noticed a considerable difference with the release of fluids from my body. Because of that, I now drink this every single morning that I can. Maybe this is TMI, but I do notice a difference in color of my morning urine as well as volume. The reason this happens is because the fresh squeezed lemon helps clean out the liver, which is one of the most important organs in your body because that is what clears out the toxins from your body. However, it gets bogged down when it is overwhelmed with toxins to process, resulting in diseases, allergies, weight gain, a poor complexion, etc.
What are some other benefits? Glad you asked.
- vitamin C from the lemons = boost in the immune system
- provides your body with natural energy in various ways, including by hydrating your lymph system
- pectin fiber from the lemons aids in colon health
- alkalyzing power balances the pH in the body (meaning it fights against your body becoming too acidic)
- aids digestion and encourages production of bile
- great source of citric acid, potassium, calcium, phosphorus, and magnesium
- dissolves uric acid, thus reducing pain and inflammation in joints and promotes healing
- helps against acne and wrinkles
- relieves tooth pain and gingivitis
- helps prevent kidney stones
- assists in weight loss
- and again, it helps cleanse your system by getting rid of unwanted substances from your liver!
Okay you convinced me. How do I do it?
Quite simple, actually. Take a cup of filtered water and heat it up over the stovetop (nuking it just takes away the whole point). Mine is strong so it only takes a few seconds. Meanwhile, squeeze half a lemon into a cup and add a pinch of cayenne pepper. Add water and drink. This should be the first thing you consume in the morning. Try to wean off the coffee – it’ll just negate what you did for your body.